- Eli had a really up and down game. Those 2 picks hurt but he did something that we’ve been wanting him to do…take some shots down field.
- The defense played a good game but you can’t beat the Panthers and the refs. That UR call lead to a touchdown.
- That special teams touchdown we gave up was really the difference.
- Would have been nice if Odell brought down that touchdown pass. Great play by the defender ripping it away.
- Offensive line probably had their best day pass blocking. Run blocking….not so much.
- We need OV back ASAP! He’s been on vacation long enough. We need a pass rush badly.
- At the end of it the Giants were still in the game. Defense did enough to make the FG attempt long as hell but…they still converted a 63 yarder. These are the breaks. Break it up, break it up break it up.
- Darnold was placing the ball well all game, only mistake was an int that came off a tipped pass.
CMP %: 45.5 – YARDS :198 – TD: 3 – INT: 1 – RATING: 98.1
- Focal point of our offense was the run game, which helped take pressure off our rookie qb.
- Jets dominated the line of scrimmage on both ends.
- Terrelle Pryor caught an awkward td pass, guy wants to get more targets so we’ll see.
- CroPo ran for over 300 yards & nearly set a franchise record but Powell was 1 yard short of 💯…
- The defense still looks strong even though Bowles was the one calling plays today
- Marcus Maye is STILL tryna catch his breath after that final play of the game, he dropped an easy pick too that could of been returned ALOT easier