NBA finalized date of return:
MLB finalized their return plan:
NFL training camps open late July:
Tyrese Haliburton (Geez)
Found this mock draft and it says somehow we get Lamelo Ball LOL!:
God bless em.
Before I post this link I want to show some respect to the young guys that made something of themselves. Ciroc, Knickels, and NYC. The way ya’ll made the most of your opportunities is impressive and without even trying you’ll be motivation for the next generation. I wish ya’ll nothing but success. I know ya’ll don’t need to hear it from me but I’m happy things worked out. Well done, fellas. Very well done.
Now to the MOCK!:
This will likely be the year where everyone’s completely off on their mock draft predictions. Regardless, here’s our NFL mock draft for this year.
1. Cincinnati: Joe Burrow, QB, LSU
Easily the consensus pick here.
2. Washington: Chase Young, Edge, Ohio St
Should be the clear pick here, as long as Washington doesn’t try to get creative and pick someone else.
3. Detroit: Tua Tagovailoa, QB, Alabama
Matthew Stafford is slowly becoming a worse QB and it’s time for the Lions to move on.
4. NY Giants: Isaiah Simmons, LB, Clemson
There’s never a time where the Giants don’t have a need on the o-line, but Simmons is too good and too versatile to pass up on here.
5. Miami: Justin Herbert, QB, Oregon
Miami gets their QB of the future.
6. LA Chargers: Tristan Wirfs, OT, Iowa
The Chargers have other needs, but Wirfs helps protect QB Tyrod Taylor.
7. Carolina: Jeff Okudah, CB, Ohio St
The Panthers have a desperate need at corner, and it’d be great for them if Okudah fell this far.
8. Arizona: Jedrick Wills, OT, Alabama
CeeDee Lamb is a tempting pick here, but help protecting QB Kyler Murray is much more important.
9. Jacksonville: CJ Henderson, CB, Florida
After losing star CB Jalen Ramsey last season, it only makes sense for the Jaguars to grab the Florida native here.
10. Cleveland: Mekhi Becton, OT, Louisville
Andrew Thomas (OT, Georgia) could also be an option here, but Becton’s freakish athleticism is a lot to pass up on.
11. NY Jets: Austin Jackson, OT, USC
Again, Andrew Thomas might seem like the better pick here, but the Jets might prefer QB Sam Darnold’s old teammate.
12. Las Vegas: CeeDee Lamb, WR, Oklahoma
The Raiders finally get a number one receiver for Derek Carr to throw to.
13. San Francisco (From Indianapolis): Jerry Jeudy, WR, Alabama
The 49ers have needed a number one receiver for a while now and they finally get one.
14. Tampa Bay: Andrew Thomas, OT, Georgia
If Thomas fell this far, there would likely be a team that trades up to get him.
15. Denver: Henry Ruggs III, WR, Alabama
It’s not often a team can say they’ve replaced Emmanuel Sanders with a receiver that’s faster than him.
16. Atlanta: Derrick Brown, DT, Auburn
Would be a huge steal if the Falcons could grab Brown here.
17. Dallas: Josh Jones, OT, Houston
We’ve already seen how cheap Dallas can be when it comes to paying their players, and tackle La’el Collins will likely be a free agent after next season so Jones would be a solid replacement.
18. Miami (From Pittsburgh): Ezra Cleveland, Boise St
Justin Herbert was the Dolphins first pick so it only makes sense to draft some protection with this one.
19. Las Vegas (From Chicago): Javon Kinlaw, DT, South Carolina
Offense was the first pick, so the Raiders go with a defensive pick here which would be a steal for them.
20. Jacksonville (From Rams): K’Lavon Chaisson, Edge, LSU
Not a fan of any of the edge players in this year’s draft class except Chase Young, but if Jacksonville is going to move on from Yannick Ngakoue, this is their best replacement option.
21. Philadelphia: Kenneth Murray, LB, Oklahoma
Murray can play multiple LB positions for the Eagles and would be an immediate starter.
22. Minnesota (From Bills): A.J. Terrell, CB, Clemson
The Vikings fill their desperate need for a corner here.
23. New England: Jordan Love, QB, Utah St
There’s a very good chance there will be a team that reaches for Love in the first round. The Patriots would be a good candidate for that, and they might be the best team for Love to go to.
24. New Orleans: Patrick Queen, LB, LSU
The Saints have most of their positions in good shape, but could use a talent like Queen in the linebacker core.
25. Minnesota: Justin Jefferson, WR, LSU
We don’t have Jefferson ranked above other receivers such as Denzel Mims and Brandon Aiyuk, but Jefferson seems like the more popular name when it comes to the 4th or 3rd WR being taken off the board.
26. Miami (From Houston): Cesar Ruiz, C, Michigan
The Dolphins need to make sure they keep their new QB protected and grabbing the best interior lineman in the draft will help.
27. Seattle: Yatur Gross-Matos, DE, Penn St
The Seahawks could use some youth on the defensive line.
28. Baltimore: Zach Baun, LB, Wisconsin
Baun is another LB that can start day one for most teams and definitely for the Ravens.
29. Tennessee: Isaiah Wilson, OT, Georgia
After Jack Conklin left Tennessee for Cleveland, the Titans need a tackle and Wilson is a good replacement.
30. Green Bay: Denzel Mims, WR, Baylor
Mims would be a beast starting across from Davante Adams.
31. San Francisco: Trevon Diggs, CB, Alabama
If the 49ers were to draft Diggs, they could move Jason Verett to the slot corner position, and it would make for an even greater secondary.
32. Kansas City: Jonathan Taylor, RB, Wisconsin
It just wouldn’t be fair if the Chiefs were to get a star RB like Taylor, but then again, their offense already isn’t fair.
Don’t forget to click on the link:
We still Rona and maintainin.
Since there’s no sports and everyone’s (minus NYC and Zingo) is home 99 percent of the time..I’m posting random stuff just so we got a place to pass the time.