Hahaman was on First Take today:
Monthly Archives: June 2017
Pros & Cons: Frank Litty, Frank Sinatra, Frank White
Side Note: I watched as much as I could, but to keep it bean, that still isn’t enough. So take this with a grain of salt.
- He can shoot. Spot up and off the dribble. He loves to play around the screen to get his shot off (with success). I like his form, could use a slightly quicker release.
- Mid range is solid for the most part, he looks comfortable taking and making it.
- Lengthy, willing defender. Hustles. (hate those terms lol)
- Unselfish (I guess).
- Doesn’t seem to force much. Shot selection is pretty mature. (Maybe he knows his role…)
- Has family in the health business
- Need some milk, still 18 though. Doesn’t really absorb contact very well.
- Might want to add some moves to his arsenal. But I guess the triangle doesn’t require a simple step back.
- Doesn’t really use his size vs smaller defenders.
- Could be a little more aggressive, but I guess that’s what makes him a Phil guy.
- Handles could use some fine tuning. Could be decent, not great. Struggles against on ball pressure.
- Free throws need some work (but I think he’ll be much better at it at the next level)
- Awkward finisher around the rim, but whatever works for him. Looks very old school. He missed far too many layups that I thought he should be making, especially when he could’ve easily just dunked it. He occasionally starts his layup gather a little too early and far out, resulting in a sloppy attempt.
- He either needs to take longer strides or take an extra dribble to get a bit in range.
- Vision is bleh. Nothing special. Not really a con, just thought I mention this.
Overall: He’s still a young boul, so he’s still growing. He’s obviously not gonna be perfect, but the things hecan work on are not out of this world. I like the kid. If things don’t workout at PG, we should have a fairlydecent SG. I don’t know where the George Hill comparison or 2nd Round talent label came from. Still wouldn’t have drafted him over Smith though.
Welcome To New York Frank Ntilikina
LaMelo Attempts To Not Play Like A Nut
I BOOK to this
Golden State Takes Game One 113-91