- Eli did not have a good game. It looked like the Saints were trying to take the deep stuff away but that’s no excuse. He has to find a way to make completions longer than 5 yards down field. Those 2 overthrown balls to Odell hurt.
- Odell needs to be involved EARLY. I don’t know what the coaching staff needs to do to make this happen but it has to happen quick. The last thing the Giants need right now is Odell frustrated.
- The defense…….They let Kamara do whatever he wanted. Possibly because they have to respect Brees upfront but still…they have to do a better job stopping the run.
- Whoever the guy is that they put back there to return kick offs needs to be unemployed ASAP.
- I hope Eli Apple and OV are comfortable. Someone check to see if they need extra pillows.
- Growing pains. Ya’ll have a rookie QB trying to figure it out. He’ll get better every week.
- I’m guessing play calling is an issue.
- Flags are a problem AGAIN this year.
- That’s all i got. Get me the info on the Jets game and I’ll fill this part in.