- The offensive line as a unit played MUCH MUCH MUCH BETTER.
- Wheeler had a decent first half then J.J. Watt big banked him in the second half.
- The blocking by the O Line helped with making the run game look legit.
- Eli didn’t have to run for his life the entire game like he did week 1 and 2.
- We got the win but the defense could of been better. They gave up 444 yards of offense. The Saints will kill them if they play like that next week.
- Kudos to the coaching staff figuring things out.
- Darnold had a rough one.
- They did a good job running the ball.
- Rough loss giving the Browns their first win in 100 years.
- Robby Anderson needs to put some weight on and hit the gym. He’s an easy strip fumble.
- I dont know what the issue is. Coaching? Ya’ll tell me.